Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2022
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is the professional photographer’s essential software, providing comprehensive set of digital photography tools, from powerfully simple one-click adjustments to cutting-edge advanced controls.
It is easy to use application for adjusting, managing, and presenting large volumes of digital photographs. Organize, view, and make adjustments to video clips. Play and trim clips, extract still images from them or adjust clips with the Quick Develop tool.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom lets create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
Upload your book for printing with just a few clicks. Bring out all the detail that your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights.
Create images that inspire, inform, and delight. Create beautiful photo books from your images with a variety of easy-to-use templates included in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
Now you have more power than ever before to create great images in a challenging light. Find and group images by location, easily assign locations to images, or plot a photo journey. Automatically display location data from GPS-enabled cameras and camera phones.
- Automatically organize photos using Smart Collections
- Work with high-quality previews of offline images from multiple libraries and drives
- Automatically import and process high-volume shoots
- Use custom keywords to organize photos Enhanced
- Automatically rename files on import and convert to universal Digital Negative (DNG) format
- Manage photos and volumes even when they’re offline
- Quickly find any photo with powerful sorting and filtering
- Apply custom presets to images on import/export
- Access and edit a comprehensive set of metadata fields
- Browse groups, compare photos, and zoom in on details
- Create virtual copies of photos to save hard-disk space
Correct, enhance, edit
- Target specific areas of a photo for dodging and burning
- Expand your workspace across multiple monitors
- Enjoy state-of-the-art 64-bit memory handling
- Tightly integrate with Adobe Photoshop
- Easily compare before and after versions of photos
- Precisely convert color to black and white
- Eliminate dust, specks, and red eye
- Retrace your editing steps to return to any version of a photo
Showcase your talent
- Easily transfer images to popular photo-sharing sites
- Access a rich community of export plug-ins and web gallery styles at the Lightroom Exchange
- Print more efficiently with flexible and customizable templates
- Create web galleries with no coding required
- Sharpen photos when you output to print or the web
- Stamp your photos with metadata on output
- Compose sophisticated slide shows with music
Changes in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 11.0:
- Experience enhanced editing with Masking. Easily use advanced Masking tools that include Color and Luminance Range controls to edit specific areas, the way you envisioned them. Access the Brush, Linear, and Radial Gradient tools in the floating Masking panel.
- Automatically select the subject or sky in an image. You can now automatically select a subject or sky in your image. With this one-click selection, you can define areas and enhance editing to bring out exactly what you desire. Find these advanced tools and more in the new Masking panel.
- Improved Metadata Workflow. Gain more control over how you update and display metadata. You can customize and arrange metadata according to your preference in the Metadata panel. The new Edit Only mode greatly speeds up batch editing of metadata for multiple images.
- Support for new cameras and lenses. Find newly added cameras and lenses in the full list of supported profiles.
- Other Enhancements. Find information about other new enhancements in this release.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) version 1909 or higher.
There are no reviews yet.