What’s changed in Office 2019?
The biggest change since Office 2019 is that the installation technology used by the new volume licensed versions of Office is Click-to-Run, instead of Windows Installer (MSI). Click-to-Run has been the installation technology for most Office products since the release of Office 2013.
In addition to Click-to-Run, the following are some other changes that you need to be aware of:
• Office 2019 is supported on Windows 11 and Windows 10 but isn’t supported on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. For more information, review the system requirements.
• To configure and perform installations, you use the Office Deployment Tool, which is a free download from the Microsoft Download Center. The Office Customization Tool that you previously used for Windows Installer (MSI) is no longer used.
• Instead of downloading the installation files from the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC), you use the Office Deployment Tool to download the installation files directly from the Office Content Delivery Network (CDN) on the internet.
• When you install Office Professional Plus 2019, all apps are installed by default. But, you can configure the Office Deployment Tool to exclude certain apps from being installed.
• Office 2019 is installed on the system drive, which is usually the C: drive. The installation location can’t be changed.
• You can configure updates to Office 2019, such as security updates and bug fixes, to be automatically downloaded and installed from the Office CDN. Individual downloads for each security update or bug fix aren’t available.
What are the new features in Office 2019?
For information about the new features in Office 2019, see the “what’s new” articles for Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Word. Office 2019 includes some, but not all, features that are available in versions of Office that come with an Office 365 (or Microsoft 365) plan.
Office 2019 won’t receive additional new features now that it has been released. If you want to get new Office features on an ongoing basis, you should consider moving to an Office 365 plan (or Microsoft 365) plan that includes Office. Most of these enterprise plans include Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise (previously named Office 365 ProPlus), which includes the same Office apps as Office Professional Plus 2019. For more information about available plans, see Office 365 plans for enterprises and Microsoft 365 plans for enterprises. For more information about new features, see What’s new in Microsoft 365.
How do I upgrade to Office 2019?
We recommend that you uninstall existing versions of Office before you deploy Office 2019. If you’re uninstalling previous versions of Office products that were installed with Windows Installer (MSI), the Office Deployment Tool can remove most of those products for you as part of the installation of Office 2019. For more information, see Remove existing versions of Office before installing Office 2019.
• Office Professional Plus 2019 includes Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, and Skype for Business.
• Access and Publisher aren’t available for devices running macOS.
• There isn’t a new 2019 version of OneNote, but a version of OneNote is installed with Office 2019. For more information, see the Deployment Guide for OneNote.
• All products in Office 2019 are available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. We recommend 64-bit on computers that have 4 GB or more of memory. But you should assess application compatibility and other factors that might require you to use the 32-bit version. For more information, see Choose between the 64-bit or 32-bit version of Office.
• After downloading the installation files, internet access isn’t required to install, activate, or use Office 2019.
• There isn’t a 2019 version of SharePoint Designer or InfoPath. The last version for both products is in 2013.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.